Forever Young Skin Care.
We provides comfort during all procedures and focus on our patients having a great experience. We help you age gracefully and with confidence.
Our main goal is to enhance your natural beauty, to help you look and feel great at any age.
We service the areas of Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Delaware County and New Jersey,
Candice Reid RN,BSN,
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
The safety of our guests is our top priority. We are committed to providing experiences and services that meet the highest sanitation and hygiene standards in the spa industry. To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other guests and spa employees.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene
- Prohibiting employees who have a fever or are sick from engaging with guests or guest areas
- Training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of a treatment/service
- Allowing guests to forgo accessing communal spaces if requested
- Provide full refunds to guests unable to make their appointment due to illness with advance notice
- Fully sanitizing all treatment spaces between each service,
CLIENTS ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Refraining from visiting the spa if you have a fever or communicable illness
- Refraining from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive
- Respecting the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa
- Washing or sanitize hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to beginning each treatment/service
- Sharing special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa
THANK YOU FOR PARTNERING WITH US TO ENSURE
To reduce the spread of communicable diseases, appointments will now be spaced 15 minutes apart. This additional time to reduce occupancy levels will allow for our clients to follow social distancing guidelines. This new procedure minimizes traffic flow problems and prevents clients from arriving or departing from the lobby at the same time. Early arrivals may choose to wait in the Main Lobby by the concierge. There will be no more than 2 clients in the entrance of the office at any time. Clients are asked to call or text (267)415-6556 before entering office.
Documentation – Upon scheduling and confirming your appointment, we will send you forms to complete in advance. These will also be available on our website under “client forms”. This will eliminate your time in our waiting room. Pre and Post Treatment Instructions